The FET Certficate in Beauty and Nail Technology offers individuals with a Grade 11 the opportunity to pursue their passion for Beauty Therapy.
The FET Certficate in Beauty and Nail Technology course offers a great entry-level to the Beauty Industry. It will provide you with a basic understanding of the primary theoretical and practical aspects of skin, massage, nail, hand and foot therapies. Students will also apply makeup suitable for all occasions and perform waxing treatments.
Optional ITEC Diplomas at additional cost in: Beauty Technology, Nail Technology
Optional ITEC Certificates at additional cost in: Gel Nail Enhancements, Liquid and Powder Nail Enhancements and Wrap Nail Enhancements.
- Skin Therapy (Facials)
- Makeup Techniques
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Business Awareness and Professional Conduct (as well as Hygiene & Sterilization)
- Swedish Massage
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Mathematical Literacy
- Communication 1st & 2nd language
- Nail Technology (Gel, Acrylic, Sculpting, Fibreglass and Silk)
WITH THIS QUALIFICATION, YOU CAN:
- Consult and advise clients on treatments
- Provide beauty services in a Beauty Salon or Spa
- Provide Manicure & Pedicure treatments
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Work as a consultant in department store beauty counters
- Work as a Therapist / Nail Technician onboard a cruise liner
- Specialize in a particular field e.g. Makeup or Nail Artistry
Kit includes uniform, manuals, training products and equipment. Fee excludes optional international ITEC exam fees.
|*Deposit is allocated to Kit and Course Fee